rab.bit

-noun

1. any of several soft-furred, large-eared,
rodentlike burrowing mammals of the family Leporidae, allied with the hares and
pikas in the order Lagomorpha, having a divided upper lip and long hind legs,
usually smaller than the hares and mainly distinguished from them by bearing
blind furless young in nests rather than fully developed young in the open.

2. my nickname.

hash

-noun

2. a mess, jumble, or
muddle: a hash of unorganized facts and figures.


Saturday, March 2, 2013

March 11

Yesterday I woke up with a terrible, sinking sensation that no one would remember my birthday.*

My 30th birthday.

It's 8 days away.

*I know obviously my mum, manfriend and similar friends and family will remember, but it feels like even my closest friends will forget. And I'm certain there will be no fanfare. I'm not a greedy "lookatme! lookatme!" person, but there's a niggling little part of me that was hoping for something....

No comments:

Post a Comment