rab.bit

-noun

1. any of several soft-furred, large-eared,
rodentlike burrowing mammals of the family Leporidae, allied with the hares and
pikas in the order Lagomorpha, having a divided upper lip and long hind legs,
usually smaller than the hares and mainly distinguished from them by bearing
blind furless young in nests rather than fully developed young in the open.

2. my nickname.

hash

-noun

2. a mess, jumble, or
muddle: a hash of unorganized facts and figures.


Wednesday, March 20, 2013

There was no fanfare per say....

I am 30.

Officially a member of the xxx club as a friend pointed out.

I got the usual texts and Facebook well wishes, as well as six red roses delivered to work from my manfriend.

No fanfare though.

This Saturday (after work) there will be belated, muted trumpetting in my 30's though.

It's always been hard being born on March Break - it's just always so damn busy.

1 comment:

  1. I hear that. I turned 49 on Monday, day after St Paddy's. No one ever shows up to my birthday parties- when I was a kid it was always March break, and as an adult all my friends are hung over every year. I keep thinking one of these years we'll all be old enough that won't happen...

    ReplyDelete